Aronson Participating in the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce’s GovConNet Procurement Conference
- Wednesday, 20 April 2016 08:00
- 16 Views
Aronson will join over 800 businesses gaining new insights and valuable business connections with federal, state, and local agencies; prime contractors; and each other at the 2016 MCCC GovConNet Procurement Conference on Thursday, May 12, 2016.
- Congressman Chris Van Hollen, Honorary Chair (Speaking at morning kickoff)
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (MCCC) officers and members
- Federal, State, and Local agencies/departments
- Prime Contractors
- More than 85 exhibitors
- Over 800 attendees from across the country
WHEN: Thursday, May 12, 2016 – 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 8 a.m. — Opening Ceremony with welcome by