Reviewing New Procurement Standards Under Uniform Guidance
- Tuesday, 29 December 2015 14:58
- 22 Views
Procurement guidelines had several changes that came with the codification of A-133 into the new Uniform Guidance.
- “Micro purchases” of less than $3,000 do not need competitive bids or price analysis.
- “Small” purchases are purchases that exceed the micro-purchase amount but do not exceed the simplified acquisition threshold ($150K). If small purchase procedures are used, price or rate quotations must be obtained from an adequate number of qualified sources.
- If an agreement of $150K or more is reached with a contractor, the actual profit point worked into that agreement has to be negotiated separately.
- MBE/WBE (Minority Owned Business/Woman Owned Business) language that used to
Read more here:: Nonprofit