Reviewing Changes Under Uniform Guidance
- Tuesday, 29 December 2015 15:12
- 82 Views
With many changes coming to the Single Audit under the new Uniform Guidance, Aronson has outlined some of the major changes to help ease the transition to the updated Federal Grant and Single Audit Compliance Requirements.
- Threshold Changes:
- Non-federal entities expending $750K or more of federal funds during one fiscal year are subject to an audit under the Uniform Guidance.
- The threshold to determine Type A versus Type B programs has been raised to $750K.
- The threshold for reporting questioned costs had been increased to $25,000.
- Be wary that a133 has not simply been replaced by the Uniform Guidance. Federal awards made before
Read more here:: Nonprofit