FEC Contribution Limits 2015-2016
- Thursday, 05 March 2015 21:15
- 76 Views
The Federal Election Committee (FEC) has released their contribution limits for the 2015-2016 election cycle adjusted for inflation. The inflation adjustments for these limits are made only in odd-numbered years.
- The maximum an individual can give a candidate has increased from $2,600 to $2,700 per candidate.
- The limit that an individual can give to a PAC remains at $5,000.
- The limit an individual can give to a national party general fund increased from $32,400 to $33,400.
- The limit an individual can give to a state or local committee remains at $10,000.
For multicandidate PACs: